Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Last First Day of School

Here I go, I'm about to embark on my last semester of college EVER! Master Liz is one semester away from being called a master, haha, and from entering the work force. ugh, more on that later, but first day of school is tomorrow and I'm excited.

But not

I've been having too much fun crafting (which I will post in the next few days) and cleaning and cooking.

Big things coming up which I'm a little scared for:


  1.      My American Music History Class
    • it's a doctoral class which means I'm going to have to work hard, oh no
     2.      Music Man Choreography
    • I'm going to have to choreograph the biggest project I've ever worked on for ASU
      3.     Spring Awakening Audition
    • Not really scared I just really want it, since when I graduate I'm going to need to be getting professional theatre jobs so I don't feel like a waste of a masters
      4.      Getting off my diet
    • Thats exciting but also scary, since I will be able to eat carbs and ice cream again, but I feel really good about all that. I think the craziest part is going to be being 60 lbs lighter and looking in the mirror at someone I don't recognize. 
      5.     My schedule
    •  my school schedule leaves no time for me. I have to be at the SRC by 7:30 everyday just to get one hour in a day plus shower. Then I have class and work filling up every free crack of space till 5. Thats 7:30 to 5:00 everyday. Add 15 minutes for bike ride, then straight back to school for Music Man Rehearsals which I have to lead, not just sit there for. I'm going to be so busy, but on the upside this is my last semester. And I guess, I'll have plenty of time to stay at home and clean when I graduate....

No comments:

Post a Comment