Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bridesmaid Dresses

We went shopping today!

First, we all met at Jackie's House : Me, Jackie, Vanessa, Kayla, and Nicki

We were greeted by Vanessa's homemade crepes, filled with homemade whipped creme and fresh fruit (it looked delicious, I made a little omelet for myself and enjoyed coffee for like the 6th time this week, and it's only my 2nd week drinking coffee)

First we went to Nordstrom's at Scottsdale Fashion where Vanessa had made an appointment for us! The lady was super friendly and helpful and we had the whole bridal wing to ourselves! It was AWESOME!!!!! It was swanky and I loved it. I also, tried on a size 6 and it almost zipped up! EEEEEEEEEEEEE The rest of the day I was good with 8's, which was the same size as one of my favorite bridesmaids, who I have always thought looks so beautiful (love her body shape!)

Next we went to Azteca in Phoenix and we made it our subordinate... we whipped through the isles and picked out like 25 dresses. Then we just grabbed which ever one was closest and through them on, parading out in front of Jackie for the yea or nay. Needless to say we found two maybes but the colors they came in weren't particularly correct... we moved on.

Lastly we went to David's Bridal in Chandler and found two gorgeous dresses! The Vera Wang was Vanessa's favorite, I mean duh it's Vera. But it's gray with sheer see through on top and flowy bottom. The other one has a unique neckline and very good tailoring on the upper body. No pictures yet, cuz I don't want to influence the brides decision. The pic is one of the dresses I thought looked good on me and I felt awesome about that, so here it is.

Good day!

1 comment: