Thursday, December 29, 2011

How to turn your regular scarf into a circle scarf

So I've been pretty obsessed with pinterest lately and there have been some very cute and inspiring outfit ideas being posted by my friends. I woke up this morning and thought I should put on something with a little style, but lo and behold I have not finished knitting my circle scarf, and how can you dress this winter without one. So I got out old reliable and started folding. Looks like a circle scarf to me!

Step 1: Put the scarf on backwards with the tails in the back.

Step 2: Bring tails to the front after crossing them in the back.


Step 3: Take one tail and loop through the original front loop. 


Step 4: Tie the two ends together loosely and just tuck and or fluff as needed. DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment